Penguin Vertical Mouse Large Cordless marks a major breakthrough in the battle to beat health problems. It sets new standards of protection against a range of upper limb conditions such as repetitive strain injury (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) by enabling right and left hands to share the workload and avoiding exaggerated movements of the wrist joint that can increase pressure on the soft tissues in the carpal tunnel. Regular switching of hands throughout the day helps prevent static muscle strain (SMS) in the arm and shoulder – a major source of discomfort in mouse work.
- The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Ambidextrous Design- Central ‘bow-tie’ switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use.
- Easy-glide symmetrical base – Allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to manoeuvre the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision performance laser – Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
- Adjustable 400, 600, 800 or 1200 dpi settings – Encourages fast and precise operating movements
- Precision scroll wheel – For fast, accurate document scrolling
- Soft key touch – Low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort